Sunday, July 20, 2008

I stand corrected!


Last night after work I went to meet Eric & Coleston for dinner. We were over in the Vinings area so decided on Houston's ( my favorite!). Of course Eric ordered a ton of food- I have never seen anyone that can eat so much. We had spinach dip, 2 veggie burgers, a sushi salad & dessert. What I am more amazed by is what an adventurous eater my son is- let's see he ate spinah w/ artichoke hearts, salsa, some veg. burger, mangos w/ mint, raw ginger, fries, a tomatoe slice, brownie & ice cream. There is not a lot this kid will not eat. We are so fortunate!!
So Eric wanted to know about my blog- after I read him my first 2 posts he was a little peeved about the comment I made about me always getting up to leave the theater, restaurant, etc... Eric actually stood on the side w/ Coleston the other night when we were in the movies- so he's right- he does alot w/ our little guy. The man ADORES his son and vice-versa. Those guys are 2 peas in a pod....

No comments: